Build Your Equity with Our Expertise
USRealty.com Capabilities and Experience
- $1 billion in single-family home transactions through 2016
- 4,252 homes sold nationally in 2016
- Sales success rate comparable to full-price realty agents
- One of the top 50 U.S. residential brokerages in terms of sales
- Equips customers with control over all aspects and costs of selling their properties, saving time, money and stress
- 50% savings on sales commissions for all customers, and even greater savings for many
USRealty.com is a national residential real estate brokerage that enables property owners of all sizes – from individual homeowners to institutional investors – to list and sell homes through the most powerful multiple listing services and websites, choosing how much commission they will pay. The ‘a la carte’ USRealty.com model means that sellers can decide which selling services and fees will help them save the most money and capture the greatest return on their real estate investments.
Simple, Streamlined, Straightforward Selling Through USRealty.com
- Licensed real estate broker in 33 states
- Member of 110 multiple listing services
- Network of co-operating agents across the country
- One-point-of-contact, streamlined listing tools for all digital platforms
- Start-to-finish management of listing through closing
- Full transparency through customized reports
- Suite of property management partners for complementary property maintenance, improvement and compliance services
Colby N. Sambrotto President & CEO Office 212.403.6801 Mobile 646.339.5444 email@example.com
John Mastrosimone Director, Business Development Direct: 212. 371. 5275 firstname.lastname@example.org
Download our capabilities sheet: USRealty Institutional one-pager 2017
Get the USRealty.com Report:
Global Trends in Real Estate Commissions and Effect on Investment ROI
American home sellers pay more more in agent commissions than almost any where else in the world.
We’re glad to provide you with this summary of global trends.